Accedi

Frasi famose - parte 16

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. ~ Honoré de Balzac

The idle man does not know what it is to enjoy rest. ~ Albert Einstein
The ignorant work for their own profit; the wise work for the welfare of the world. ~ Bhagavad-Gita
The kindest thing you can do for the people you care about is to become a happy, joyous person. ~ Brian Tracey
The manner of giving is worth more than the gift. ~ Pierre Corneille
The meek shall inherit the earth -- they are too weak to refuse.
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. ~ Henry Ward Beecher
The most painful moral struggles are not those between good and evil, but between the good and the lesser good. ~ Barbara Grizzuti Harrison (Off Center)
The most powerful weapon of all is Knowledge
The most practical, beautiful, workable philosophy in the world won't work-- if you won't. ~ Zig Ziglar
The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed. ~ Sebastien Roch Nicholas Chamfort
The new Linux anthem will be He's an idiot, but he's ok, as performed by Monty Python. You'd better start practicing. (Linus Torvalds)
The oldest books are only just out to those who have not read them. ~ Samuel Butler
The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love. ~ Henry Miller
The ones that give, get back in kind. ~ Pam Durban
The only certain thing about the future is
The only really vital thing in religion is to become acquainted with God. ~ Hannah Whitall Smith
The only sure weapon against bad ideas is better ideas. ~ A. Whitney Griswold
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference. ~ Elie Wiesel
The pleasure of all reading is doubled when one lives with another who shares the same books. ~ Katherine Mansfield
The poet can only write the poems; it takes the reader to complete the meaning. ~ Nikki Giovanni
The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
The reader this message encounters not failing to understand is cursed.
The real tragedy of life is not in being limited to one talent, but in the failure to use that one talent. ~ Edgar W. Work
The recognition of the sanctity of the life of every man is the first and only basis of all morality. ~ Leo Tolstoy (The Kingdom of God is Within You)
The secret of discipline is motivation. When a man is sufficiently motivated, discipline will take care of itself. ~ Sir Alexander Paterson
The severity of the itch is proportional to the reach.
The shortest answer is doing. ~ George Herbert
The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.
The soul that has no established aim loses itself. ~ Michel de Montaigne
The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.
The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. ~ Indian proverb
The state law of Pennsylvania prohibits singing in the bathtub.
The sum of all wisdom: Silence. - Walter Bauer
The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power behind us.
The test of a vocation is the love of the drudgery it involves. (Logan Pearsall Smith - 1865/1946)
The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll get me a book I ain't read. ~ Abraham Lincoln
The time is always right to do what is right. ~ Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
The trouble with doing nothing is that you never know when you are finished. (Anonymous)
The true end of a war is the rebirth of life; the right to die peacefully in your own bed. The true end of war is the end of fear; the true end of war is the return of laughter. ~ Alfredo Molano
The truly generous is the truly wise, and he who loves not others, lives unblest. ~ Henry Home
The uncreative mind can spot wrong answers, but it takes a very creative mind to spot wrong questions. ~ Antony Jay
The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. ~ Dolly Parton
The whole difference between construction and creation is exactly this: that a thing constructed can only be loved after it is constructed; but a thing created is loved before it exists. ~ Charles Dickens
The wise man in the storm prays God, not for safety from danger, but for deliverance from fear. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien (The Fellowship of the Ring)
The world is moved not only by the mighty shoves of the heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. ~ Helen Keller
The world today is hungry not only for bread but hungry for love; hungry to be wanted, to be loved. ~ Mother Teresa
The world will end in 5 minutes. Please log out...
There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all. ~ Anonymous
There are no dangerous thoughts; thinking itself is dangerous. ~ Hannah Arendt
There are no foolish questions, and no man becomes a fool until he has stopped asking questions. ~ Charles Proteus Steinmetz
There are thousands paths to every wrong. (Polish proverb)
There is a Massachusetts law requiring all dogs to have their hind legs tied during the month of April.
There is a Virginia State law prohibiting corrupt practices of bribery by any person other than candidates.
There is a hard law... When an injury is done to us, we never recover until we forgive. ~ Alan Paton
There is a time for departure even when there's no certain place to go. ~ Tennessee Williams
There is no cure for birth and death- save to enjoy the interval. -- George Santayana
There is no straight line to a dream. ~ Jack Welch
There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day. ~ Alexander Woolcott
There is real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment. ~ Norman Vincent Peale
There's always room for improvement, you know--it's the biggest room in the house. ~ Louise Heath Leber
There's an old proverb that says just about whatever you want it to.
There's only one thing that can guarantee our failure, and that's if we quit. ~ Craig Breedlove
These things I warmly wish for you-- / Someone to love, / Some work to do, / A bit o' sun / A bit o' cheer / And a guardian angel / Always near ~ Traditional Irish Blessing
They will say you are on the wrong road, if it is your own. ~ Antonio Porchi
Think big. Pollute the Mississippi.
Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases, think for yourself. ~ Charles Seymour
This page is best viewed with your monitor switched on. ( https://www.winfield.demon.nl )
Those who base their lives on the belief that a loving God is acting in their behalf tend to see problems as opportunities for growth. ~ Nido Qubein
Thou has given me so much... Give me one thing more, a grateful heart. ~ George Herbert
Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. ~ Buddha
Ti ho formattato l'hard disk (scusa).
Ti indichero' un filtro amoroso senza veleni, senza erbe, senza formule magiche: se vuoi essere amato, ama! (Seneca)
Time heals griefs and quarrels, for we change and are no longer the same persons. ~ Blaise Pascal
Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time. ~ Jim Rohn
Time is the best doctor. ~ Yiddish Proverb
Time is the best teacher; unfortunately it kills all of it's students.
Time makes heroes but dissolves celebrities. ~ Daniel Boorstin
To achieve you need thought. You have to know what you are doing and that's real power. ~ Ayn Rand
To be able to look at change as an opportunity to grow - that is the secret to being happy. ~ Joan Lunden
To be able to look at change as an opportunity to grow--that is the secret to being happy. ~ Joan Lunden
To be persuasive, one must be believable. To be believable, we must be credible. To be credible, we must be truthful. ~ Edward R. Murrow
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and, whatever you hit, call it the target.
To be surrounded by beautiful things has much influence upon the human creature; to make beautiful things has more. ~ Charlotte Perkins Gilman
To bear failure with courage is the best proof of character that anyone can give. ~ W. Somerset Maugham
To educate people for peace, we can use words or we can speak with our lives. ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
To have a good friend is one of the highest delights in life; to be a good friend is one of the noblest and most difficult undertakings. ~ Unknown
To know how to wait is the great secret of success. ~ Joseph Marie De Maistre
To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ~ David Viscott
To me faith is not just a noun but also a verb. ~ Jimmy Carter
To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge it, requires brains. ~ Mary Pettibone Poole
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
Today is the first day of the rest of the mess
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday
Tomorrow is our permanent address. ~ E. E. Cummings
Tomorrow's life is too late. Live today. ~ Martial
Tre fiammiferi accesi uno per uno nella notte / Il primo per vederti tutto il viso / Il secondo per vederti gli occhi / L'ultimo per vedere la tua bocca / E tutto il buio per ricordarmi queste cose / Mentre ti stringo fra le braccia. (Jacques Prevert)
Treasure each other in the recognition that we do not know how long we shall have each other. ~ Joshua Loth Liebman
Tredicesima legge di Koper: Non capisco niente
True happiness: to be dissolved into something completely great. ~ Willa Cather
Truth exists, only falsehood has to be invented. ~ Georges Braque (Pensees sur l'Art)
Tu non ami una donna perche' e' bella, ma lei e' bella perche' tu la ami.
Tutte le scoperte della medicina si possono ricondurre alla breve formula: l'acqua bevuta moderatamente, non è nociva. (Mark Twain)
Tutti gli amori dell'uomo, ancorche' diversi, hanno lo stesso motore. (Vittorio Alfieri)
Tutti vedono quel che tu pari, pochi sentono quello che sei. (Machiavelli)
Tutti vogliono andare in Paradiso, ma nessuno vuole morire.
Ubi non accusator, ibi non judex.
Un Anello per kickarli, Un Anello per bannarli, Un Anello per killarli e su ircnet scaraventarli!!!
Un amico conosce la melodia del nostro cuore e la canta quando ne dimentichiamo le parole. (Proverbio nigeriano)
Un anno speso a studiare un intelligenza artificiale e' sufficiente a farti credere in Dio.
Un bacio puo' rovinare una vita. (Oscar Wilde)
Un bambino guardo' una stella e si mise a piangere. Allora la stella disse: Bambino perche' piangi? Allora il bambino disse: Sei cosi' lontana, non potro' mai toccarti. Allora la stella rispose: bambino se io non fossi gia' nel tuo cuore tu non potresti vedermi. (John Magliola)
Un batocc a peul nen serve per due cioche [Un battaglio non puo' servire a due campane] (proverbio piemontese)
Un cuore che cerca sente bene che qualcosa gli manca; ma un cuore che ha perduto sa di cosa e' stato privato. (Goethe)
Un dottore si fa una reputazione in base al numero di uomini importanti che sono morti sotto le sue cure. (Bernard Shaw)
Un figlio puo' prendere dal padre il naso e gli occhi e persino l'intelligenza, ma non l'anima. L'anima e' nuova, in ogni uomo. (Herman Hesse)
Un gatto radioattivo ha diciotto mezze-vite.
Un guerriero non si lascia spaventare quando insegue cio' di cui ha bisogno. Senza amore, egli non e' nulla. (Paulo Coelho)
Un medico che curi se stesso ha un matto per paziente. (Sir William Osler)
Un om pí a l'e' bùn, pí a pasa per minciùn [L'uomo piu' e' buono piu' passa per cretino] (proverbio piemontese)
Un professore e' un uomo che parla durante il sonno altrui.
Un uomo e' ricco in proporzione al numero delle cose di cui puo' permettersi di far senza. (W. Thoreau)
Un uomo non vale per i soldi che ha, ma per il credito di cui gode. (W. Churchill)
Un uomo onesto preferisce essere sconfitto, che sconfiggere l'ingiustizia con mezzi cattivi. (Sallustio)
Un uomo va in giro per il mondo alla ricerca di cio' di cui ha bisogno. E ritorna a casa per trovarlo. (George Moore)
Un vero leader fronteggia la musica anche quando non gli piace la melodia.
Un vero uomo saggio non giocherebbe mai a nascondino con un unicorno.
Un'abitudine, se non contrastata, presto diventa una necessita'. (Sant'Agostino)
Una conclusione e' semplicemente il luogo in cui la gente si stanca di pensare.
Una cosa buona non ci piace quando non ne siamo all'altezza. (Nietzsche)
Una cosa che non puoi riciclare e' tempo perso.
Una donna saggia non cede mai per appuntamento. Dovrebbe essere sempre una felicita' imprevista. (Stendhal)
Una gran parte di quello che i medici sanno è insegnato loro dai malati. (Marcel Proust)
Una mano e' uguale all'altra
Una mano lava l'altra e tutte e due rubano
Una medicina e' una sostanza che quando viene iniettata in una cavia produce un articolo scientifico. (Definizione di Matz)
Una mela al giorno toglie il medico di torno. Basta avere una buona mira. (Winston Churchill)
Una mela al giorno toglie un medico di torno e una mela ogni sei ore toglie quattro medici?
Una mela ogni otto ore manda via tre dottori.
Una persona che non mira a nulla e' sicura di colpire il bersaglio.
Una piccola parte di persone non muore che all'ultimo momento; c'e' chi invece si prende 15 anni di anticipo altri ancora di più... Questi sono gli infelici della terra. (Louis-Ferdinand Cèline)
Una ragazza e' sempre un mistero: non c'e' che affidarsi al suo viso e all'ispirazione del proprio cuore. (E. De Amicis)
Una verita' detta con cattiva intenzione, batte tutte le bugie che si possono inventare. (William Blake)
Una vita senza ricerca non e' degna di essere vissuta. (Socrate)
Undicesima legge di Koper: Se vi odio vi amo anche
Unless their use by readers bring them to life, books are indeed dead things. ~ Lawrence Clark Powell
Value the friends you have while they're around; you never know when they'll be gone. ~ Darin Gosling
Velilind's Law of Experimentation: 1. If reproducibility may be a problem, conduct the test only once; 2. If a straight line fit is required, obtain only two data points.
Verro', e portero' con me vendetta.
Vi sono persone che senza i loro difetti non avrebbero fatto conoscere le loro qualita'. (Luc de Clapiers de Vauvenargues)
Vietato leggere questa sign. Ogni trasgressione sara' punita a norma di legge. (Art. 3957 CP)
Vini, vidi, Linux! (Anonymous)
Virginia children are not to go trick-or-treating on Halloween.
Virginia law forbids bathtubs in the house; tubs must be kept in the yard.
Vivere e' la cosa piu' rara al mondo. Molta gente esiste. (Oscar Wilde)
Vivere sulla Terra sara' anche costoso, ma almeno ogni anno hai in regalo un viaggio intorno al Sole.
Vivete; se volete credermi, non aspettate domani. Cogliete fin da oggi le rose della vita. (Pierre de Ronsard)
Viviamo ogni giorno la nostra vita come se dovessimo viver in eterno. (Samuel Ullman)
Vivrai i tuoi sogni perche' agirai e persisterai fino a quando avrai raggiunto i tuoi obiettivi. (Kent Sayre)
Voglio comprare un boomerang nuovo. Come faccio a sbarazzarmi di quello vecchio?
Volare e' utile, atterrare e' necessario. (Eros Drusiani)
Vorrei che tu mettessi nero su bianco la nostra conversazione. Non e' possibile, risposi. Non sono ne' tipografo ne' scrittore. Sono un pinguino. E per me mettere nero su bianco significa tutt'al piu' fare altri pinguini (da Sei una bestia, Viskovitz di Alessandro Boffa, Garzanti Elefanti 1998).
Vuoi guadagnare navigando? Arruolati: https://www.marina.difesa.it
Vurùmse bin e scrivùmse mai [Vogliamoci bene e non scriviamoci mai] (proverbio piemontese)
Warning on a Christmas light: For indoor or outdoor use only
We accept the love we think we deserve. ~ Stephen Chbosky (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
We are MicroSoft. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. (Attributed to B.G., Gill Bates)
We are living in a world of beauty, but few of us open our eyes to see it. ~ Lorado Taft
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world. ~ Buddha
We believe in Lavos, because Lavos is the source of all the Gates. (Chrono Trigger)
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone. ~ Dr. Loretta Scott
We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great love. ~ Mother Teresa
We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great love. ~ Mother Theresa
We come to bury DOS, not to praise it. (Paul Vojta)
We don't change the message, the message changes us.
We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. ~ Anais Nin
We have been created to love and to be loved. ~ Mother Teresa
We judge of man's wisdom by his hope. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
We love because it is the only true adventure. ~ Nikki Giovanni
We must dare, and dare again, and go on daring. ~ Georges Jacques Danton
We must form our minds by reading deep rather than wide. ~ Marcus Fabius Quintilian
We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal, and then leap in the dark to our success. ~ Henry David Thoreau
We need old friends to help us grow old and new friends to help us stay young. ~ Lettie Cottin Pogrebin
We receive His peace when we ask Him for it. We keep His peace by extending it to others. Those are the keys and there are no others. ~ Marianne Williamson
We should not let grass grow on the path of friendship. ~ Marie Therese Rodet Geoffrin
We soon believe what we desire! (Romanian proverb)
We teach what we need to learn. ~ Gloria Steinem
We use Linux for all our mission-critical applications. Having the source code means that we are not held hostage by anyone's support department. (Russell Nelson, President of Crynwr Software)
We were called to be witnesses, not lawyers or judges.
Wear the old coat and buy the new book. ~ Austin Phelps
Weiler's Law: Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn't have to do it himself.
Weiner's Law of Libraries: There are no answers, only cross references.
What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic. ~ Unknown
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
What happens to a man is less significant than what happens within him. ~ Louis L. Mann
What is important is not what someone is but what he is waiting for. Not the events of life but its possibilities. ~ Dorothee Solle
What the caterpillar calls the end, the rest of the world calls a butterfly. ~ Lao Tzu
What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork. ~ Pearl Bailey
What we frankly give, forever is our own. ~ George Granville
What we look for does not come to pass; God finds a way for what none foresaw. ~ Euripedes
What we see depends mainly on what we look for. ~ John Lubbock
What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail? ~ Robert Schuller
What you give becomes an investment that will return to you multiplied at some point in the future. ~ Jim Rohn
What you risk reveals what you value. ~ Jeanette Winterson 

Whatever you attempt, go at it with spirit. Put some in! ~ David Starr Jordan
When I said we, officer, I was referring to myself, the four young ladies, and, of course, the goat.
When I stand before thee at the day's end, thou shalt see my scars and know that I had my wounds and also my healing. - Rabindranath Tagore
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. ~ Abraham Heschel
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. ~ Abraham J. Heschel (1907-1972)
When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.
When a poor person dies of hunger, it has not happened because God did not take care of him or her. It has happened because neither you nor I wanted to give that person what he or she needed. ~ Mother Teresa
When all else fails, read the instructions.
When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl! - Brad Templeton
When eating fruit, think of the person who planted the tree. ~ Vietnamese proverb
When everyone is against you, it means that you are absolutely wrong-- or absolutely right. ~ Albert Guinon
When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
When everything is lost, anything is possible. ~ Robert Inman (Captain Saturday)
When people have all the material things they need, they seem not to need each other. They are self-sufficient. There is no interdependence. There is no love. ~ Jean Vanier
When there is great love there are always miracles. ~ Willa Cather
When we have arrived at the question, the answer is already near. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson (Journal, April 1852)
When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves. ~ William Arthur Ward
When you are in doubt, be still, and wait. When doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward in courage. ~ White Eagle
When you cease to make a contribution, you begin to die. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
When you choose to be pleasant and positive in the way you treat others, you have also chosen, in most cases, how you are going to be treated by them.~ Zig Ziglar
When you finally go back to your old home, you find it wasn't the old home you missed but your childhood. ~ Sam Ewing
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die the world cries and you rejoice. ~ Indian Proverb
Whenever you have truth it must be given with love, or the message and the messenger will be rejected. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Whistling underwater is illegal in the State of Vermont.
Whistling underwater is prohibited in West Virginia.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Who needs Windows and Gates when we want a world without walls and fences?
Why am I the only person on earth that knows how to drive?
Why did the Roman Empire collapse? What is the Latin for office automation?
Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
Why doesn't DOS ever say 'EXCELLENT command or filename!' ?
Windows VirusScan 1.0 - Trovato Windows: Rimuoverlo? (S/N)
Wire cutters can not be carried in your pocket if you are in Austin, Texas.
With a strong affirmation of our goodness and a gentle understanding of our weakness, God is loving us - you and me - this moment, just as we are and not as we should be. ~ Brennan Manning (Ruthless Trust)
Women in St. Croix (Wisconsin) are not allowed to wear anything red in public.
Women who sit on men's laps on Seattle (Washington) buses or trains without placing a pillow between them face an automatic six-month jail term.
Wonder rather than doubt is the root of knowledge. ~ Abraham Joshua Heschel
Words may show a man's wit, but actions his meaning. ~ Benjamin Franklin
Work is either fun or drudgery.
Worry is as useless as a handle on a snowball. ~ Mitzi Chandler
Wow! They've got the internet on computers now! - Homer J. Simpson
Written on a bottle of Sainsburys Mineral Water: Suitable for vegetarians
Written on a pack of Domino Pire Cane Granulated Sugar: Ingredient: Sugar
Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn [The Red Dragon leads the way] (Welsh proverb)
Yes, I have doubted. I have wandered off the path. I have been lost. But I always returned. ... My faith has wavered but has saved me. ~ Helen Hayes
You all laugh because I'm different, I laugh cause you're all the same.
You are the only one who can use your ability. It is an awesome responsibility. ~ Zig Ziglar
You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun. - Al Capone
You can judge your age by the amount of pain you feel when you come in contact with a new idea. ~ John Nuveen
You can make more friends in two months by becoming really interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you. ~ Dale Carnegie
You can't always expect a certain result, but you can expect to do your best. ~ Anita Hill
You can't be brave if you've had only wonderful things happen to you. ~ Mary Tyler Moore
You can't cross the sea merely by staring at the water. ~ Rabindranath Tagore
You cannot sell the clothes you are wearing to pay off a gambling debt in the State of New Hampshire.
You change your life by changing your heart. ~ Max Lucado
You don't have to be afraid of change. You don't have to worry about what's been taken *away*. Just look to see what's been *added*. ~ Jackie Greer
You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them. ~ Ray Bradbury
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. ~ Margaret Thatcher
You must do the thing you think you cannot do. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt (You Learn by Living)
You must know for which harbor you are headed if you are to catch the right wind to take you there. ~ Seneca
You need to get up in the morning and say, Boy, I'm going to-- in my own stupid way-- save the world today. ~ Carol Bellamy
You needn't think there is nothing you can do -- you can tell the truth. ~ Daniel Ellsberg
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
You should live that the world may be better by your having lived in it. ~ Clara A. Howard
You think Oedipus had a problem -- Adam was Eve's mother.
You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm. - Colette
You're either part of the solution or part of the problem. ~ Eldridge Cleaver
You're just jealous because the voices talk to me
You're not obligated to win. You're obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. ~ Marian Wright Edelman
You've achieved success in your field when you don't know whether what you are doing is work or play. ~ Warren Beatty
You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was. ~ Irish Proverb
You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction. ~ George Horace Lorimer
Your lucky number is 3552664958674928. Watch for it everywhere.
Your most valuable asset can be your willingness to persist longer than anyone else. ~ Brian Tracey
Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. ~ Carl Jung 

Zymurgy's Law of Volunteer Labor: People are always available for work in the past tense.
nnnnnngherappaaaaaaa....
panic(CPU too expensive - making holiday in the ANDES!); (Panic message in the kernel.)
panic(Foooooooood fight!); (from linux/drivers/scsi/aha1542.c)
panic(Splunge!); (Panic message in the kernel.)
panic(esp: Aiee penguin on the SCSI-bus.); (from linux/drivers/scsi/esp.c)
panic(esp: Heading to the promised land.); (from linux/drivers/scsi/esp.c)
panic(esp: Mr. Potatoe Head is on the loose!); (from linux/drivers/scsi/esp.c)
panic(esp: daaarrrkk starrr crashesss....); (from linux/drivers/scsi/esp.c)
unci donci trinci, mela melonci, cali calinci, cif ciof ciaf
What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. ~ Joseph Addison
The wise man in the storm prays to God, not for safety from danger, but deliverance from fear. ~ R.W. Emerson
May God give you / for every storm a rainbow, / for every tear a smile, / for every care a promise / and a blessing in each trial. / For every problem life sends, / a faithful friend to share, / for every sigh a sweet song / and an answer for each prayer. ~ Irish Blessing
It is the friends you can call at 4 a.m. that really matter. ~ Mary Christi Warner
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea. ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Tomorrow's life is too late. Live today. ~ Martial
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. ~ Albert Einstein
Integrity is doing the right thing, even if nobody is watching. ~ Jim Stovall
It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help. ~ Miss Manners
Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do. ~ Pope John XXIII
In music's sweet harmony, I have all the proof I need of God. ~ Pat Conroy
Live deep instead of fast. ~ Henry Seidel Canby
True prayer always receives what it asks for - or something better. ~ Bryon Edwards
Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the number of apples in a seed. ~ Robert H. Schuller
Talk low, talk slow, and don't say too much. ~ John Wayne
Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure. ~ George Edward Woodberry
The great thing, and the only thing, is to adore and praise God. ~ Thomas Merton
If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~ Mother Teresa
Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind. ~ Helen Steiner Rice
If you need encouragement, praise, pats on the back from everybody, then you make everybody your judge. ~ Fritz Perls
If you don't risk anything, you risk even more. ~ Erica Jong
Non aggiornare Windows e' stupido. E poi scusate, se non vi fidate di Microsoft, perche' diavolo continuate a usare i suoi prodotti? - Paolo Attivissimo, esperto e divulgatore informatico
If thank you is the only prayer you say, that will be enough. ~ Meister Eckhart
Never fear shadows. They simply mean that there's a light somewhere nearby. ~ Ruth E. Renkei

Commenti